Ampolleta de 60

solo buena musica

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald sings the Harold Arlen Song Book





















Disc: 1
1. Blues In The Night
2. Let's Fall In Love
3. Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All The Time)
4. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
5. My Shining Hour
6. Hooray For Love
7. This Time The Dream's On Me
8. That Old Black Magic
9. I've Got The World On A String
10. Let's Take A Walk Around The Block
11. III Wind (You're Blowin' Me No Good)
12. Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive

Disc: 2
1. When The Sun Comes Out
2. Come Rain Or Come Shine
3. As Long As I Live
4. Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe
5. It's Only A Paper Moon
6. The Man That Got Away
7. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
8. It Was Written In The Stars
9. Get Happy
10. I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
11. Out Of This World
12. Over The Rainbow
13. Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead
14. Sing My Heart
15. Let's Take A Walk Around The Block (Alternate Take)
16. Sing My Heart (Alternate Take)


http://files.filefront.com/Ella1rar/;5282106;;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/Ella2rar/;5282576;;/fileinfo.html